A few expert tips for planning your bathroom lighting scheme are:
* Lighting your bathroom needs the layered approach you'd use in the living room or bedroom.
* You'll need spotlights over the bath and shower, task lighting around the mirror and wall lights to create ambience.
* You can also use LED lights set into the floor or along the base of the bath to create a relaxing mood at night.
* By fitting all the lights to different switches you can alter the mood.
* When choosing lighting, check out how far away from a water source it can be fitted.
Choose the right lighting for your bathroom
Creating the right design in your bathroom with lighting is very essential. Too bright and it will seem harsh and unwelcoming, too dim and you'll find it hard to see what you're doing.
Follow below expert tips to getting the light right in your bathroom.